Search Results for "digital signal processin"9 links - and 2 categories
- Leader in supplying digital signal processing (DSP) boards, systems, design services and OEM products for the Wireless, Scientific and Defense markets.
[ Hits: 38 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR Cube
- A self-contained and portable SDR Transceiver using a Softrock front end and embedded Digital Signal Processing ... No PC required!
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signatec manufactures pc based data acquisition waveform digitizers pci daq boards, digital signal processing pci dsp boards, waveform signal generator pci dac boards, and real time waveform recording products for the signal technology market.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital signal processing
- Frequently asked questions on Digital Signal Processing
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- EME with or without Signal Processing?
- This page contains Contributions to a Discussion on the Moon-Net about
the Application of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Methods in Moonbounce.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Douglas T. Smith Editorial Service
- Digital Signal Processing Technology: Essentials of the Communications Revolution by Doug Smith, KF6DX, ARRL, 2001, ISBN 0-87259-819-5
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8074 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4203 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]