Search Results for "dipole antenna for v"113 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 160 meters
- A short dipole for 160 meter band by XE3RN, includes also a receive only loop antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- VHF vertical antenna with 5.6 dB gain
- a simple way to increase the gain vertical dipole for the 144-146MHz range
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who donít have room for a yagi by K6IF / W6BDN
[ Hits: 3808 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- A Dipole for 40 80 160 meters
- A space efficient dipole antenna that can cover from 40 to 160 meters band using traps for 7MHz and 3,8 MHz. The antenna is 124 feet long. 1992 QST article
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Six Meter OCF Sleeve Dipole Vertical
- A slightly different 6M antenna project by N1GY, an Off center fed antenna for the 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3360 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2248 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Trap dipole for WARC bands
- Diamond W8010 Multiband Dipole Modifications
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole ( w8010 diamond ) for 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole for 40 Meters band
- A lightweight portable vertical antenna for 40m
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Homebrew a Buddipole antenna
- Homebrew a buddypole-style portable antenna system.
N6LEW describe an alternative design and construction method for the buddipole-style configurable portable antenna system with pictures and configuration settings.
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- An indoor tilted terminated folded dipole (T2FD) for shortwave listeners
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Duo band antenna for 145/435 MHz
- Dual band vhf uhf dipole antenna by DL7JV
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Vertical end Firen Antenna
- A bi-directional vertical antenna with 4db gain over a dipole.
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Vertical Antenna Project
- A simple multiband vertical dipole antenna for 20 meters and above, with a tuner, that will provide gain and a circular pattern on the higher bands.
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 Meter Antenna for Bicycle Mobile Operation
- Homebrew a half wave vertical dipole for bicycle mobile opration
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]