Search Results for "dipole end fed"14 links
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 9893 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14884 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- End fed-Halfe-wave antenna
- This type of antenna has same performance as a dipole, but requires only one single mounting point
[ Hits: 7109 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 22509 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9607 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FlowerPot antenna by M0MTJ
- VK2ZOI Flowerpot Antenna an End Fed Half Wave Dipole for 2 metres and 70 centimetres by M0MTJ
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KYA EFHW HF antenna
- A 11 pages pdf file about monoband or multiband end fed half wave vertical antenna that is great for DX and very cheap to build by Steve G0KYA
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3638 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]