Search Results for "frequency spectrum"42 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Beacons : Beacon stations
- Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 220 MHZ Spectrum Management Assn
- Amateur radio spectrum management and frequency coordination entity for 219
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arizona Spectrum Management Association
- This is the site for the Arizona Spectrum Management Association. This group is a frequency coordination group for the Arizona and the Tri-State Area
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TCI International
- US global provider of innovative radio frequency (RF) solutions for spectrum monitoring and antenna applications. Specializes in Spectrum Monitoring, Communications Intelligence , HF/MF Broadcasting & Communication antenna systems.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Madell Technology Corporation
- Makers of oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, power supplies and more testi equipment products
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TekNet Electronics
- Frequency conunters, multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, power supply and RF network analyzers.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BK Precision
- Power supplies, electrical testers, battery analyzers, cable tester, rf generators, spectrum analyzers, Digital/Analog Oscilloscopes, Multimeters , attenuators, frequency counter
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Allocation of Radio Spectrum
- This is the table of contents to a list showing how the radio frequency spectrum is allocated to different users in the United States.
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10533 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Harmonic Converter for Spectrum Analyzers
- Extending the frequency coverage of spectrum analyzers, Harmonic mixer by Matjaz Vidmar, S53MV
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- A well documented project of an audio spectrum analyzer, capable to diplay the frequency spectrum content of an audio signal in real time using two Atmel Mega1284 microcontrollers.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analog HF Antenna Analyser
- A simple antenna analyser for the HF spectrum with a built-in signal generator with 3-digit LED frequency display.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]