digital signals29 links
Internet and Radio : Sounds
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9156 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Digital Modes Samples
- Audio recording of many ham radio digital modes emissions. Sound samples of HF VHF digital signals samples and published by KB9UKD
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Hoka Electronics
- The WWW home page for information about our specialist range of HF and VHF radio digital signals' analysis and decoding equipment.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequencies for using digital modes
- These frequencies are to be used as a guide to find the related signals. They have come from several sources, and are, in no way, guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or inclusive.
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- The JT65 Communications Protocol
- Digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- ARRL JT44 operating mode
- JT44: New Digital Mode for Weak Signals
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Software for imitation digital radio-signals: ASK, FSK, BPSK, QPSK, variable speed, any frequency
[ Hits: 1880 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PDW Paging Decoder
- This free windows software allows you to decode digital signals like FLEX, POCSAG, ERMES, MOBITEX and ACARS.
[ Hits: 6319 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 15361 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5104 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
[ Hits: 3190 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11004 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- USB Warbler
- This project describes how one USB port can provide all of the signals necessary to operate a transceiver in digital mode from a Windows XP laptop by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsdigital signals digital-signals sound digital signals i and q signals q signals i-and-q-signals signals ssb signals cw signals ems signals weak signals blocking emf signals police signals whisper signals procedural signals
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links