Search Results for "pic controller"19 links
- ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
[ Hits: 2550 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Remote antenna tuner controller
- Software to remotely tune an HF antenna, included in help a principle hardware picture, by M.Recchia IK0VVE
[ Hits: 3053 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3185 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PicCon is a PIC microcontroller based radio controller designed for hidden transmitter hunting
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3124 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The montreal doppler and more projects
- PIC microcontroller projects mainly Fox Hunting
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Microcontroller Books from Square 1
- "Learn about PIC Microcontrollers from our Books ""Easy PIC'n"" and ""PIC'n Up The Pace"" See tables of contents for our books at our web site."
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Free programming software for various of the MicroChip PIC series of micro-controllers by Nigel Goodwin
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Picture Packet
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's free. Receive and display of full color, high-resolution images and audio files
[ Hits: 9983 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FODtrack Satellite Tracking Interface
- Construction tips to build an automatic``satellite tracking rotor controller using``PIC16F877 IC.
[ Hits: 6961 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- CW/QRSS beacon, based on a microcontroller PIC16F84, by Microchip, with only few other components. Schematic and component list available
[ Hits: 2042 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3714 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 2821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Montreal Fox Controller
- Fox Controller, designed by VE2JX and VE2EMM includes schematic diagram to build the transmitter.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]