about power swr on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : Feed Lines
Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Antenna Analyzers Manufacturers : Antennas : CB Manufacturers : Electronic Components Manufacturers : Microphones Manufacturers : Power Supply Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Impedance Analyzers Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Power Meter Manufacturers : Wattmeters Software : Antenna analysis
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiverís output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 7935 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 3988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Effects of VSWR on Transmitted Power
- By James G. Lee, W6VAT
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
Software : Utilities Technical Reference : Power Meter Technical Reference : SWR Meters
- AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
[ Hits: 2244 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- SWR Calculator
- Computes the Standing Wave Ratio, given the power readings on a line.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- SWR bridge
- This SWR bridge works by sampling the amount of power flowing in each direction along the aerial feeder.
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Digital QRP SWR & Power meter
- A KD1JV Melt solder kit, a swr and power meter operating from 160 to 6 meters ideal for portable and field use
[ Hits: 4092 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- SWR vs. Loss
- Table of power loss to SWR relation
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links