Search Results for "receiving"135 links - and 2 categories
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- W8JI Technical pages
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
[ Hits: 20868 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 58365 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
[ Hits: 8308 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4746 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LF Receiving Loop
- A really simple LF receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The W2PM Mini Diamond Receiving Flag
- This description is taken from the Pete's W2PM posting into Topband reflector.
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4625 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Rotatable delta loop
- W2UP rotatable low band receiving delta loop
[ Hits: 15844 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 80/160m Small Receiving Loop
- N3OX 80m/160m rx loop
[ Hits: 3781 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Receiving loop for long waves
- Cancelling out unwanted noise sources by DL3FP
[ Hits: 3751 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Phone line as a SW antenna
- This article describes how to use a phone line as a shortwave receiving antenna, but be carefull telephone lines present a potential shock hazard, use at your own risk
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Spi-Ro Manufacturing Inc
- Transmitting & receiving multi-band antennas covering 1.8 thru 55 Mhz.
[ Hits: 3103 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WL1030 Wideband Magnetic Loop
- Wideband receiving loop for VLF LF HF 10 kHz - 30 MHz
[ Hits: 4371 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 38812 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 2995 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satellite Tutorial
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
[ Hits: 2008 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Werkgroep Kunstmanen
- A Dutch website dedicated to weather satellite reception with many documents related to antennas, software and techniques on receiving signals from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AirMail is a HF radio mail program for sending and receiving messages via Pactor, either via the ham radio system or participating marine or commercial services
[ Hits: 2648 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14481 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- CW and CCW Sending and Receiving Program.
Improved CW, Easy to use CCW, Sending in same Window
[ Hits: 5911 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- NuMorse is a feature packed array of training aids that will hone your code receiving skills in the least possible time
[ Hits: 4303 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Codemaster V
- world-wide reputation as the Morse code training package for either the newcomer to Morse code, or the experienced user who wants to improve his or her receiving skills
[ Hits: 5429 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]