Search Results for "rf earth"14 links
- A 4:1 Balun
- A single-core 4:1 current balun of improved performance by Chris Trask N7ZWY PDF file
[ Hits: 18749 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Poor ground, better Beverage
- Poorer conducting earth beneath a Beverage gives better performance
[ Hits: 1761 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2377 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Basics of antennas
- The current, the voltage, the impedance, the bandwidth, the polarization, and how the earth influences the famous radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Errante's capacitive RF Grounding
- This system demonstrates that no galvanic coupling to earth is needed for a proper RF earth grounding
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2595 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Great Circle Distance Calculator
- This online calculator computes the great circle distance between two points on the earth's surface
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Cloud RF - Web VHF/UHF planning
- Web based VHF-UHF RF planning powered by SPLAT! and Google Maps. Access via website, Android App or dynamic Google Earth interface.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 8884 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio frequency predictions for anywhere on earth
[ Hits: 1501 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.12 ]
- 4-1000A Tube RF Amplifier
- Home Brew a 4-1000A RF power amplifier project by W4NFR
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]