Search Results for "short"508 links - and 10 categories
- The TTFD-2 antenna
- The lowest-cost approach for home brewing broadband, general-purpose antenna for shortwaves
[ Hits: 6344 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 35709 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 94084 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 27893 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7627 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 27453 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- SWL home made antennas
- Short guide to home made antennas for shortwave reception, in pdf format
[ Hits: 37627 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
[ Hits: 16832 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- WAB Worked All Britain Awards
- Worked All Britain Awards, founded in 1969 by the late John Morris G3ABG, awards are available world wide to all radio amateurs and short wave listeners.
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- What is ATV
- A short introduction to ATV
[ Hits: 4221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Australian QRP Home Page
- Short basic informations on QRP
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short notes about sporadic E influence on VHF propagation
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Listening the world
- Brazilian site about shortwave radio
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The ultimate shotwave site now with links to broadcasters homepages, by Michael Carter
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- An Introduction to Shortwave Listening
- MW SWL DXing, a beginner's guide
[ Hits: 3196 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- What can I hear on shortwave radio
- Most people, when they think of "shortwave," think of shortwave broadcasting. There are lots of other services using the shortwaves, although not as many as there used to be.
[ Hits: 2237 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Guide to SWL and BCL
- Introduction to mediumwave and shortwave DXing
[ Hits: 6033 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Scandinavian Weekend Radio
- SWR is Finland's first private shortwave station.
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Prime Time Shortwave
- The latest shortwave broadcast schedules with listings by time, country and frequency plus a DX program guide.
[ Hits: 9837 | Votes: 1117 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termsvery short short short 80m short di[ole 20m short vhf-short short 40 m short windom short cut kenwood 40m short dipole short dipoles short multiband short t2fd short circuit short dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links