Search Results for "short"496 links - and 10 categories
- The TTFD-2 antenna
- The lowest-cost approach for home brewing broadband, general-purpose antenna for shortwaves
[ Hits: 6321 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 35518 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 92560 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 27716 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7614 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 27338 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- SWL home made antennas
- Short guide to home made antennas for shortwave reception, in pdf format
[ Hits: 37378 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
[ Hits: 16644 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- WAB Worked All Britain Awards
- Worked All Britain Awards, founded in 1969 by the late John Morris G3ABG, awards are available world wide to all radio amateurs and short wave listeners.
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- What is ATV
- A short introduction to ATV
[ Hits: 4218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Australian QRP Home Page
- Short basic informations on QRP
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short notes about sporadic E influence on VHF propagation
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Listening the world
- Brazilian site about shortwave radio
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The ultimate shotwave site now with links to broadcasters homepages, by Michael Carter
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- An Introduction to Shortwave Listening
- MW SWL DXing, a beginner's guide
[ Hits: 3193 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- What can I hear on shortwave radio
- Most people, when they think of "shortwave," think of shortwave broadcasting. There are lots of other services using the shortwaves, although not as many as there used to be.
[ Hits: 2229 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Guide to SWL and BCL
- Introduction to mediumwave and shortwave DXing
[ Hits: 6032 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Scandinavian Weekend Radio
- SWR is Finland's first private shortwave station.
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Prime Time Shortwave
- The latest shortwave broadcast schedules with listings by time, country and frequency plus a DX program guide.
[ Hits: 9776 | Votes: 1106 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termsshort short 80m very short short 40 m short di[ole vhf-short g5rv short short t2fd short vertical short dipole, 80m receiver short short 6m zl special short wave short inverted v short dipoles
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links