- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
Derby City Radioactives
- The Derby City Radioactives is an organization of hobbyists and enthusiasts involved in multipule aspects of radio communications including CB and Ham (Amateur)radio,FRS/GMRS,Scanning,Shortwave Listening and the new Multi-Use Radio Service(MURS)
Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7385 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1511 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
Icom IC-746 impressions and mods.
- This article is a follow-up of Dallas Lankford's article Icom IC-746 Pro: Impressions and Mods,
published on www.kongsfjord.no and (partially) in the Swedish Short Wave Bulletin.
Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners