Search Results for "software"900 links - and 50 categories
Internet and Radio : Video
- N1MM Videos
- Video demostrantion of N1MM contesting software use and configuration
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3366 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- javAPRSSrvr Users Group
- This group is for users of the APRS-IS server software, javAPRSSrvr. Membership is by invitation only.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- APRSearch is a search engine targeting only sites from APRS software authors and other sites with unique and detailed APRS documentation.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS Argentina
- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WM2U's PSK31 Page
- An interesting article on PSK31, includes informations on interfacing to sound cards, troubleshouting, list of psk31 softwares and some historic backgrounds.
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- G0ITP Ham Radio SSTV Software
- SSTV software collection with direct links
[ Hits: 1744 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4461 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Atlas
- Ham Radio Mapping and QSL managent software
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1702 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2318 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- QSL Card Imaging
- A database which allows the user to store and catalog QSL cards
[ Hits: 2696 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ham Label
- Professional QSL cards label printing software.
[ Hits: 12858 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2402 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Memory Control Program MCP-1A
- Kenwood TM-271A / TM-271E / TM-471A.
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TM-271 Series transceiver through the memory channel management and edit functions.
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TH-F6A / TH-F7A / TH-F7E Memory Control Program
- By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TH-F6/ F7 transceivers through the memory channel management and edit functions.
[ Hits: 2581 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.12 ]
- David Taylor Satellite tools
- Collection of Satellite and Audio tools.
Weather and satellite software and utilities
[ Hits: 4333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]