W5GI Mystery Antennaupdatedpop
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. Itï¿½s similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
Sunstone CircuitsPriority listing
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
WINRAD by I2PHDupdatedpop
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.