tuner antenna196 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- HF multi-band Delta loop antenna
- A delta loop antenna that can be tuned all over HF bands with the help of a Icom AH-4 external antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- W3EDP Antenna
- W3EDP antenna for 16 - 160 Meters, works by attaching the antenna to a balun and use coax to connect the antenna to the tuner.
[ Hits: 1415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP Multi-band EFHW antenna for SOTA
- Link End Fed Half Wave Antenna and Tuner for SOTA designed to work on 15m, 20m, and 40m.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antennas for portable operations
- Article describing various type of portable antennas, from verticals, to dipoles, vertical dipoles, random wire with tuners, and end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Collins 180L-2 and 180L-3 Automatic Antenna Tuners
- The 180L-2 and 3 are stand-alone automatic ATUs for use with aircraft transmitters of 50-150W output in the frequency range of 2-25MHz
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner
- A 100-watt Compact Z-Match Antenna Tuner that can match just about anything on all HF bands, and only uses two control
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
- The Z Match is really a basic L Match consisting of a series capcitor and variable shunt inductor, coupled to the antenna using the RF transformer action.
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- A home made antenna tuner based on the W6JJZ basic concept that ,atches balanced loads without the use of lossy baluns, can provide band-pass filtering and harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit using the T-Network approach
- An interesting home made antenna tuner designed using the T-Network approach
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFJ-971 Modification
- MFJ-971 Portable Antenna Tuner Modifications adding a bypass switch and increasing inductance to tune on 1.8MHz
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The SGC 230 Smartuner
- The SGC 230 Smartuner and its use in a balanced antenna configuration, an all-band HF antenna system for difficult EMC environment
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LDG Z100 Autotuner
- Review of the LDG autotuner model Z100 a simple to use and operate amateur radio antenna tuner
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM IC-7300 Review
- The excellent ICOM IC-7300 is the FIRST stand alone Amateur Radio Transceiver that uses true direct sampling SDR technology PLUS also includes an internal antenna tuner and 100 watts RF output. Super fast Real Time spectrum display, no lagging doggy ones here
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- AutoCap Tuner for mag loop Antennas
- This article describes a loop tuning system that automatically keeps a contest-band loops properly adjusted as operator hop around each band, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Serial/USB SWR Meter
- A low-cost SWR meter project based on Arduino that works with AutoCap automatic antenna tuner for magnetic loop antennas
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna tuner tuner pi-antenna-tuner uhf vhf antenna tuner 2 m antenna tuner swl antenna tuner antenna tuner antenna-tuner antenna tuner different mfj 900 antenna tuner diy antenna tuner qrp antenna tuner kit antenna l tuner no-tuner-antenna/ vhf antenna tuner qrp antenna tuner
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links