Search Results for "v antenna"2628 links - and 26 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24647 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- The 40 meter Stealth Vertical
- Vertical antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 65271 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.38 ]
- Simple active antenna
- This circuit shows an active antenna that can be used for AM, FM, and shortwave
[ Hits: 5338 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Why active antennas aren't perfect
- There have been various comments here regarding the effectiveness of active antennas
[ Hits: 2305 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Beverage antennas notes
- how to build a beverage antenna
[ Hits: 15138 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 33151 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Testing EH Antennas
- EH antenna tests report by Claudio Re, I1RFQ in pdf format
[ Hits: 1981 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 49574 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- The Carpet Loop
- The Carpet Loop II is an inexpensive, easily built, high performance antenna that can work in almost all apartments.
[ Hits: 7199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Stealth Base Station Antennas
- Restrictive covenants or ordinances got you off the air?
[ Hits: 7692 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Apartment antennas
- Successful apartment operating starts with an evaluation of the location
[ Hits: 22759 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Integrated Publishing Basics
- Radio wave propagation, Principles of transmission lines, Antennas
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna basics
- Basics by From Ian C. Purdie, VK2TIP
[ Hits: 39161 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Basic Antenna Theory
- Basic antenna theory by sub-TV
[ Hits: 20958 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Antron 99 exposed!
- Have you ever wondered what was inside the Antron 99 antenna?
[ Hits: 45248 | Votes: 165 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 4708 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Quadrifilar helicoidal antenna
- Design your own quadrifilar helix, the site even generates a drilling pattern in a PDF file. Several different construction methods are shown.
[ Hits: 5495 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 16765 | Votes: 356 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3936 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna dx one antenna antenna uhf-antenna sbf antenna mra antenna 2m antenna eas antenna spt 500 antenna hm6 antenna 6m antenna bow tie antenna antenna 3g 300 ohm antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links