Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Article designed to answer basic questions about antennas
Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu