w beam259 links
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4449 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11182 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18018 | Votes: 340 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HB9RU/MTN Beam antenna
- The 2 meters version of the HB9RU antenna in german
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- A Hairpin match for 5 el. Tonna
- An interesting modification to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna Yagi beam for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 75 Meter Delta Loop Beam
- A delta loop project for 75 meers band
[ Hits: 6660 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4602 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- K7PEH Installing The Hex Beam
- Assembling and setup operations of an heabeam antenna by K7PEH
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5938 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Antenna and Tower Raising
- Raising a new tower and a pair of large beam antennas pictures and notes
[ Hits: 2714 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 4 element yagi for 20 meters
- Pictures and plans of a 4 elements yagi beam antenna for 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 12345 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location
[ Hits: 11262 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6942 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2385 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- OPTIBEAM Manuals
- Optibeam antennas manuals by 9k2hn
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- APLT Communications
- Italian ham radio dealer for Icom Array Solutions hyt mfj force12 heil-sound yaesu spiderbeam pkw ameritron acom palstar.
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
You can try similar termshex beam 10m log beam u beam 220 beam w beam vee beam mt beam 6m beam beam 220 225 mhz beam ray beam 10m beam beam dx 70 cm beam hq 1 beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links