Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
By nino Hits: 3017 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32
About IZ8BLY Stream
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 3 categories. The main category is PSK31 Software
that is about PSK31 programs for ham radio PSK31 digital mode emissions.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Aug 24 2001, and till today "IZ8BLY Stream
" has been followed for a total of 3017 times. So far received 16 votes for a total score of 7.32/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 16 votes for a total score of 7.32/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- MixW V3 - PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other mode...
- MultiPSK - Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31...
- DigiPan - DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the ...
- PSK31 Deluxe - PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users....
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.