Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
By I2PHD Hits: 4918 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 5 categories. The main category is Weak signal software
that is about Weak signal software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Sep 17 2004, and till today "Argo
" has been followed for a total of 4918 times. So far received 6 votes for a total score of 5.83/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 6 votes for a total score of 5.83/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- FFTDSP - FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real tim...
- Linrad - Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in softwar...
- HamView - A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functional...
- Argo - Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and D...
- WSJT-X - WSJT-X implements communication protocols or modes called FT8, FT4, JT...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner