10 m yagi59 links
Antennas : 10M
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5524 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4934 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5874 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4377 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Dismantable Yagi for the bands 10-17m
- 10-12-15-17 meter band yagi antenna
[ Hits: 5644 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4166 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47947 | Votes: 142 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- 10 elements Yagi for 2 meters
- Based on a design by JM1SZY for 50 MHz that he developed using YO
[ Hits: 8378 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14590 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18726 | Votes: 350 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3981 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9069 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 63845 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9198 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DF9CY - ZX15/4 extended 10/4
- A 4 element addition for 10m to an existing 4 element yagi (ZX antennas)
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A 10-element Yagi Antenna for Six
- Long yagi antenna for 50 Mhz band
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4539 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40179 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4055 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80 yagi for vhf and uhf 12 meter yagi 15 meter yagi 2 el yagi 28mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links