160 meters123 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- The TeslaVert 160 meter antenna
- A compact antenna contender for 160 meters.
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 3236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 160 Meter Vertical
- This is a 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters. It is constructed from aluminum irrigation tubing and has four sets of four guys each by w7iuv
[ Hits: 5847 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler
[ Hits: 3482 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2566 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 22459 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- N3OX Multiband vertical
- This vertical antenna consist of a 18 meters telescopic pole and allow operations from 160 to 30 meters band, project by Daniel Zimmerman N3OX
[ Hits: 2007 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 10019 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 5022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- IK4DCS 80-160 mt Sloper antennas
- My Sloopers antennas for 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 12072 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 4161 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- KJ7U Antennas
- Makers of motorized antennas covering 6 to 160 meters
[ Hits: 3446 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- 160 meters by Wikipedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, description of the 160 meters band
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 160-Meter Band: An Enigma Shrouded in Mystery
- Lights on why 160 meters is so unpredictable and what’s being done to reveal its secrets
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Chatterbox Transmitter and Receiver
- 160 meters transmitter and receiver by G3NGD
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF
[ Hits: 9083 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
You can try similar terms11 meters 160 meters six meters swr meters 40 meters dipole 40 meters yagi 6 meters antennas 6 meters beacons 80-160 meters dipole eh antenna 40 meters operating 10 meters 2 element yagi 17 meters 20 meters antenna plans 4 element yagi for 6 meters 6 meters 3 element beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links