220 mhz antenna6 links
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1500 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Multiband J-Pole Antenna by IZ0UPS
- A multiband J-Pole antenna project that cover 144,220 and 430 MHz. The articles includes several pictures of this multi-band antenna, including handmade schematics and diagrams, project is mainly in Italian
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5520 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4473 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 40m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 60m antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links