220 mhz antenna4 links
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5075 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4347 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna 5 15 mhz hf antenna 462 mhz antenna dk3 antenna z antenna antenna car 70 mhz antenna 144 antenna 33 cm antenna end fed antenna sdr antenna a3s antenna antenna 446 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links