6 elements68 links
Antennas : 15M
- PV6 Yagi antenna
- 6 elements yagi beam for 15 meters band, by T73M
[ Hits: 2740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation. The elements can be removed and replaced in a few minutes. The 2.42 m boom will fit inside a car, the elements are made from 6mm solid aluminium rod.
[ Hits: 13918 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18488 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 6 Elements Quad for 50 Mhz
- Total Boom Lenght is 5,6 m
[ Hits: 4791 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38926 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A portable three element 6M yagi
- A homemade antenna plan for a portable yagi beam antenna for the Six meters. Consist of a 3 elements yagi beam design include antenna dimensions, with elements lenght and spacing.
[ Hits: 5363 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 2111 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 11949 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- 80m 2 element Yagi antenna
- 2 elements short boom yagi for 80 meters
[ Hits: 21296 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script let you calculate elements size and spacing in inch and meters.
[ Hits: 59782 | Votes: 431 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4197 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3217 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- 4X44 elements 2300 Mhz Loop Antenna
- F6BON antenna 4x44 loop array in french
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4043 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar terms13 elements 14 elements 144 10 elements 144 11 elements 18 elements 2 elements 20 elements 3 elements 4 elements 4 elements 15 m 4 elements 20m 5 elements 6 elements 6 elements vhf 7 elements
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links