QRP389 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : Tuners
- QRP Antenna Tuner for 20 m
- A small antenna tuner for 14 MHz
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VE9QRP Blog
- Projects in ham radio, programming, and robotics. Specializing in amateur satellite operations.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N0EQ - QRP Portable, Working the World
- Desert remote portable QRP operations - n0eq Craig Lumpy Lemke
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QROlle, 6 Band QRP-rig
- QROlle QRP-rig. 6 Band Shortwave rig with SMD:s.
160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17 meters SSB/CW QRP-rig.
All documentation in English
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Modifications for the Kenwood TS-50
- Collection of TS-50 mods, LCD display dark, TS50<-->AT50 communication, TS-50 Power Mod for QRP, TX Coverage mod TS-50, CAT control for TS-50S
[ Hits: 2036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- GAP Antenna Overview
- Comments received from QRP-L members concerning their experiences with GAP antennas.
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kits and Parts dot Com
- Supplying Toroids, Electronic Parts and Kits to Engineers, Schools and Hobbyists. Capacitos, filters, inductors, qrp products
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bandpass and I.F. Filters
- On this page a popcorn highpass filter, some inductors and their Q , double tuned bandpass filters and simple Cohn Crystal ladder IF filters are presented.
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LY3LP laboratory
- QRP DIY and more
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- A Simple CW Keying Interface
- Functional, easy, and cheap, all good Ham Radio characteristics by Terry Fletcher, WA0ITP
[ Hits: 2096 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Five by Twenty
- A 5 tubes SSB QRP transceiver for 20m ham radio band
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- A 40 meter SSB QRP transceiver
- This transceiver was conceived as a power-efficient, small, lighweight unit to be carried in the backpack, along with antenna and battery.
[ Hits: 2174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- QRP transceiver for 7 Mhz
- An optimized QRP transceiver for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Build a Tuna-Tin 2
- Original Tuna-Tin 2 QRP CW transceiver article by W1CER
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- DSB/CW QRP rig for 20 and 40 mt.
- An experimental DSB/CW QRP rig for 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- QRP transmitter with VXO
- This is a nice 1 W QRP transmitter that can be used in combination of one of the simple receivers.
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 30m CW-Transceiver
- GM47: Simple 30m Band QRP CW-Transceiver
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- NB6M 10 Homebrew Receiver and Keying
- Schematic of a homebrew receiver and keying
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]