QRP396 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 16153 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13533 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10459 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here's an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He's documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 11272 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- New Carolina windom antenna
- PDF file by QRP Expressions by By N. T. Len Carlson, K4IWL
[ Hits: 43013 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- AH6RP amateur radio blog
- QRP and other projects from Honolulu, HI
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- JN3XBY QRP Blog
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JG1EAD's home page
- QRP blog from japan
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W2LJ's blog - qrp and amateur radio
- This blog is a space devoted to primarily, but not limited to, my experiences with and ideas about Amateur Radio, QRPing and Morse Code.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The K0NR weblog
- Stuff about amateur (ham) radio, with emphasis on VHF/UHF, QRP, portable and mountaintop operating.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- KA6WKE Mobile installation blog
- Amateur Radio operator interested in mobile & emergency operations, with some portable QRP operations.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- QRP Calling Frequencies
- Where to operate QRP
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- NB6M paddles
- Paddles made from readily available materials, like double sided PC board material and cost almost nothing to build.
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NN1G Transceiver
- 30 meters band transceiver
[ Hits: 2374 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- QRP Paddles
- Paddles by Jim Nestor WK8G/2
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- N2WF paddles
- Paddles by Bill Nicolson, N2WF
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- W4ATC QRP Project
- Beginners making inexpensive, low-power shortwave transceivers from kits.
[ Hits: 2689 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP 12V Power Pack
- A perfect companion for your Elecraft K1 or any other (not power hungry...) QRP rig
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]