QRP474 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : Multiband
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13495 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10432 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- St. louis vertical updates
- The St. Louis Vertical Revisited by Dave Gauding, NF0R here are a few ideas and observations on the St. Louis Vertical
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here's an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He's documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 11236 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- New Carolina windom antenna
- PDF file by QRP Expressions by By N. T. Len Carlson, K4IWL
[ Hits: 42913 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W2LJ's blog - qrp and amateur radio
- This blog is a space devoted to primarily, but not limited to, my experiences with and ideas about Amateur Radio, QRPing and Morse Code.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Calling Frequencies
- Where to operate QRP
[ Hits: 1505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sierra mods
- This is a collection of emails collected over time which indicate how to put some mods into your Sierra transceiver. Most of the mods have to do with improving the power output.
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NB6M paddles
- Paddles made from readily available materials, like double sided PC board material and cost almost nothing to build.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The smk-1 on 20m
- Taking the venerable SMK-1 design to 20m and adding an RF amp, audio filter, and a TiCK Keyer ... by Wayne McFee, NB6M
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable PSK Station
- Color photos, schematic and diagrams for an article written by N2APB for Fall 2000 QRPp. Also the subject of a presentation made at the Pacificon QRP Forum in October 2000.An Integrated and Portable PSK Station for 80 & 20 without using a PC!
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pixie-2 schematic and part lists
[ Hits: 1953 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NN1G Transceiver
- 30 meters band transceiver
[ Hits: 2359 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- QRP Paddles
- Paddles by Jim Nestor WK8G/2
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- N2WF paddles
- Paddles by Bill Nicolson, N2WF
[ Hits: 1086 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- W4ATC QRP Project
- Beginners making inexpensive, low-power shortwave transceivers from kits.
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 12V Power Pack
- A perfect companion for your Elecraft K1 or any other (not power hungry...) QRP rig
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Rf probe
- A sensitive RF probe is very useful in a situation where an oscilloscope is not available
[ Hits: 3795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]