QRP396 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Slim Jim 2m Vertical
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
[ Hits: 3293 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 15101 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Ribbon Dipole
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3936 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 24527 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Rockloop Antenna @dl1gsj
- A magnetic loop made just of wire. Suitable for portable usage and for QRP operations.
[ Hits: 2078 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SWL Receiving Antenna Ideas
- Shortwave radio receiving antenna experiments, on 30 and 40 meters band with pictures, schematics and descriptions.
[ Hits: 10495 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3902 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- W9OL QSLing pages
- Just a page with a few files to help other deserving qrp'ers obtain the qsl they so richly deserve.
Includes IRC/GS Charts, DXCC conversion and USSR conversion tables
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Rete QRSS/QRPp a 28.322 MHz
- A QRSS Blog
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- F8BDX Jose
- Le radioamateurisme,le qrp,l elecraft k2,
meteo,dx clusters hf, and contests links in french
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- IZ1HVD Danilo
- IZ1HVD Danilo Boatanchors & QRP Enthusiast
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- S&S Engineering
- QRP kits
[ Hits: 3507 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Ideas and Projects for QRP
- The free pdf book is a compilation of articles congenial to QRP published on 2003- 2005 years at free e- magazine AntenTop. 17 Mb pdf file.
[ Hits: 2968 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- G6AVK QRSS experience
- QRSS/QRPp and Beacon News and info with some very interesting links
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WB3ANQ Web Site
- Operational mode QRPp QRSS Running as an MEPT Manned Experimental Propagation Transmitter
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- HF QRP Lin Ampl
- HF QRP Linear Amplifier with 2x 2SC2166 + 2x 2SC1969 Push Pull Transistors (13.8V)
[ Hits: 4483 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Low-Power Transceiver Kits You Can Build
- A Comprehensive roundup of the most popular QRP transceiver kits on the market in recent years in PDF format
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Digital QRP SWR & Power meter
- A KD1JV Melt solder kit, a swr and power meter operating from 160 to 6 meters ideal for portable and field use
[ Hits: 5266 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]