QRP407 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Delta loop
- Random lenght Delta Loop Antenna
- A multiband delta loop antenna made with a random leght wire and a 450 Ohm Balanced line. Antenna tuner is required.
[ Hits: 1391 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Endfed wire antenna tuner by KC8AON
- A compact halfwave endfed wire antenna tuner that works 12 thru 40 meters with a halfwave wire for the band of interest attached
[ Hits: 1549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP Random Wire Tuner
- A small random wire antenna tune that can tune from 40 to 10 meters bands.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Optimizing the W3EDP Antenna
- Optimization tests of the W3EDP multi-band HF wire antenna a popular aerial among QRP enthusiasts because it is light weight and cheap.
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Alaska QRP Club
- Official web site of the Alaska QRP Club The AK/QRP Club is dedicated to the enjoyment of low power Amateur Radio operations.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LNR Precision
- LnR Precision Inc. is a North Carolina based company that specializes in Par EndFedz amateur radio antennas and MantiZ QRP Transceivers.
Their most popular products include End-Fed QRP portable antennas and HF FX Series QRP Transceivers.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GQRP Club
- A non profit organisation run entirely by volunteers to promote Low Power Radio.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- X1M Review - VE3FAL
- Review of the X1M HF QRP trasceiver by VE3FAL
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- X1M QRP Transceiver from China
- A review of the chinese QRP HF transceiver X1M SSB/CW RTX
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Online ham radio shop with many components, kits, parts, QRP accessories electronic parts and antenna accessories
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EA3GCY Radio Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, including HF QRP SSB transceivers by EA3GCY
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Arduino QRP transceiver
- An HF QRP CW RTX built around the Arduino open-source electronics prototyping platform
[ Hits: 5044 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino.
This radio propagation beacon transmitter project is presented by M0XPD
[ Hits: 1794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Grounding and Reducing Noise
- Reducing noise and RF in your radio station by grounding your equipment in the proper way. PDF article by Xtal Staff.
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Morse Keyer Circuit
- This is not a sophisticated automatic keyer but it is lot QRP to build and to have fun operatin
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Minima QRP HF RTX
- The Minima is a simple and easy to operate transceiver for all the HF bands with a crisp receiver, a clean output and component cost of less than $100
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- CW transmitter on 40 m by VU2VWN
- Vasantha VU2VWN VFO controlled 40m Tansmitter schematics
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 20m CW QRP Transceiver
- A pocket sized CW transceiver for 20 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 1185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- YU1LM SDR Radio
- Software Defined Radio Projects, HF Receivers and Transceivers projects by YU1LM/QRP
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]