antenna wire length30 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Helical Antenna Design Calculator
- Helical antennas invented by John Kraus give a circular polarized wave. They are one of the easiest to design. Find a tube with a circumference equal to one wavelength, and wrap wire in a helix spaced a quarter wavelengt
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Delta Loop for HF
- Planning and modelling Delta Loop antennas for all the ham radio HF bands include calculated wire lengths at each mid-band
[ Hits: 1769 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Antenna Design Lengths
- The Classic Numbers for All Types of Wire Antennas at HF. Wire antennas need to be made a bit long and cut to resonance. They are affected by height above the ground and surrounding objects. In order to get an idea of the right place to start, certain formulas are generally accepted.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical Full Wavelength Loop
- Consider installing a stealth vertical loop antenna if you live in a place with no antenna restrictions.
Full wave loop wire antennas allow you to be on the air without installing evidente external aerials.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G4FON Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Quad For VHF UHF
- Double quad wire antenna for the 2m and 70cm band. Each of the two squares is the size of a wavelength by DF7DJ
[ Hits: 2886 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- 70cms and 2m Dual Band Aerial
- A prototype antenna built using a single approx. 2.3 meter length of 4mm stainless steel wire
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Random Wire Antenna Lengths
- An interesting article on random wire antennas, and how to choose the optimal lenghts for multiband operations.
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna wire length wire length random length wire wire dipole length antenna cut length antenna length end fed antenna length antenna coil length loop antenna length 10m wire antenna 15 m wire antenna 160 m wire antenna 20m wire antenna 40m wire antenna 6m wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links