balun 1 941 links
Antennas : 40M
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Coaxial Balun
- Coaxial balun plan by I0QM
[ Hits: 30277 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 22141 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- WB6ZQZ 3 in 1 Balun
- Builing a triple ration balun, that match resonant antennas from 9 ohms to 75 ohms with 1.5:1 or less SWR
[ Hits: 6251 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 9:1 balun
- Homemade 9:1 antenna balun simple project
[ Hits: 31955 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 32750 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Magnetic longwire balun
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9 combined with ground, a 1:2 and 1:1 balun connections by ON6MU
[ Hits: 4231 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- A 9:1 Balun
- How to DIY a 9:1 balun in french
[ Hits: 7300 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 1:6 Balun for HF
- PD2HFE project of a 1:6 Balun for HF Bands using a T-200 toroid core
[ Hits: 7648 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3460 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 2058 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Low cost 1:1 balun
- A balun don't depend on use of ferrite beads, but use steel wool to attenuate any RF on the outer braid
[ Hits: 6378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 13635 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.84 ]
- Build a 4:1 Guanella Balun
- Step-By-Step Construction of a 4:1 Current-Type Guanella Balun by W1CG
[ Hits: 10244 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20255 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5091 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenne verticale HF.
- A vertical antenna project than can present low swr from 40 to 10 meters by using a balun in french
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19608 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 4865 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
You can try similar terms1 6 balun 1 to 1 balun 1 to 1 vhf balun 1 to 2 balun 1 to 4 balun 1 to 9 balun 1.5 balun 12 1 balun 12 to 1 balun 12:1 balun 16 to 1 balun 1:1 air balun 1:1 balun 1:1 hf balun 1:2 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links