call frequencies14 links
- CobWeb multiband folded dipole
- The cobweb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 8528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Countries with CEPT Licence
- A document that includes a list of all countries implementing CEPT licence, with detailed information on licence types like standard CEPT, CEPT Novice and HAREC. A full list of frequencies, and call signs schemas to be used by foreign operators, compiled by Hans Schwarz, DK5JI
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Radio Scout Frequencies
- Information on frequencies suggested as Scout amateur radio frequencies. These were initially suggested by the World Organization of the Scout Movement and their Jamboree on the Air organizer. As with all amateur radio frequencies they are a shared resource. If someone else is already on that frequency, move up or down to find a clear frequency for calling.
[ Hits: 43 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- National Radio Data
- United States and Canadian call sign/scanner frequency databases, Worldwide airport frequencies, FIPS codes, Mass Media searches for DXing and more!
[ Hits: 1766 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- QRP Calling Frequencies
- Where to operate QRP
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Satellite Frequency List
- All Satellites Frequency List Update.
A complete list of satellite frequencies available in several formats, including info on Satellite Uplink and Downlink frequencies Beacon, operative Mode, Callsign and Weather sat functionality.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Digital Mode calling frequencies
- A summary of common calling frequency for each digital mode on that band.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP Calling Freqs - Fireball 40
- A list of frequencies for ham radio operators QRP operation and with a special reference for those using the Fireball 40 a multi-band QRP TX kit
[ Hits: 3986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- QRP Calling Frequencies
- QRP Popular Frequencies, where to operate in QRP mode
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Icom 706MkIIG Frequency Calibration
- Unlike older radios, the 706 uses only one crystal oscillator (called the Master Oscillator). All other frequencies in the radio (L.O., 3-4 I.F. stages, VFO, and CW-offset) are computer-derived from the Master Oscillator. This makes it relatively simple to frequency-align the radio, so that it agrees with the Frequency Display in all modes.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Dispatcher's Office
- Listing of North American Class 1, industrial,short line, tourist and transit lines. Includes a listing of all the frequencies sorted numerically.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Top 1000 HF Frequencies
- Compiled by Larry Van Horn for Police Call
[ Hits: 8187 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- About Cavity Filters
- Cavity filters are tipically circuitry behind a duplexer that allow only certain frequencies to pass
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termscall frequencies call for help call log cq call dx call ham call call book log call book log 3 call books call channel call generator call history call locator call logger call logs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links