code 1125 links
CB Radio : Personal Pages
- 19 AT 318 Home page
- Radiocodes, Prefix's, IOTA, Frequency's, Hot links and a lot more.
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Top Ten Devices
- Automatic band decoder, six way antenna relay, band reject coaxial stubs and more. Top Ten Devices is a two-man company formed in 1991 by N3RD and W2VJN.
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tampa Amateur Radio Club
- Since 1922 Tampa's largest Ham organization. Dedicated to hams by hams. Classes in theory, code, and experimentation are a regular event.
[ Hits: 1896 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- CW19 Morse training kit
- CW19 is a homebrew morse code decoder for radio amateur to practice sending morse code. CW19 utilize an Atmel AT90S8515 4MHz MCU (microcontroller) and a Hitachi compatible LCD module.
[ Hits: 3517 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- M1FXY Colin
- Ham radio software downloads including sstv, logging and morse code
[ Hits: 2446 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 6381 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Cluster Blaster
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 4312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 36617 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
[ Hits: 77063 | Votes: 274 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
[ Hits: 22770 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- CW Player
- CW Palyer version 4.0 is a simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows 95.
[ Hits: 21808 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4381 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23495 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17677 | Votes: 855 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18720 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18435 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Windows 95/98 based program to decode PSK31 mode by AE4JY, freeware
[ Hits: 7296 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Commercial interactive radio control software tun under Windows Controls up to 16 Devices simultaneously with audio, in a client server mode, support for WAVECOM decoders and ROHDE & SCHWARZ receivers
[ Hits: 3020 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7833 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
You can try similar terms10 code code 1 code 10 code 300 code 39 code 50 code app code dx code key cq code cw code dx code dx-code ham code more code
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links