contests103 links - and 2 categories
CB Radio : Clubs
- Tango Echo DX Group
- Thames Estuary DX Group based in SE England. Mods, links and radio contests throughout the year.
[ Hits: 3106 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Orient Pirate Radio Group
- The Orient Pirate Radio Group was founded in Belgium 1981, we organize meetings, contests and Radio Nets on 11 Metres
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- Carolina DX Association
- The club was founded in 1981 by 17 Charlotte-area hams interested in DXing & contests
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- WA7BNM Contest Calendar
- Complete listing of upcoming ham radio contests, including rule summaries of this week's contests.
You can even subscribe to his email service or subscribe to rss feeds.
[ Hits: 39373 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- ARRL contest branch
- All ARRL contests for current year are listed along to generic ARRL contest calendar is also provided that gives the weekends for all ARRL events. The Contest Corral files include non-ARRL events.
[ Hits: 5218 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Hoosier DX and Contest Club
- An Indianapolis club specializing in working contests, both CW and SSB, chasing worldwide DX, and supporting DXpeditions. Please drop by one of our meetings and join the fun!
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Warrington Radio Club
- Warrington Radio Club one of the largest in the UK. Active in contests as M5T APRS g6wrc club call g0wrs.
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3398 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. SD by EI5DI is a free HF contest logger for windows.
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.09 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
[ Hits: 7051 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Free Windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contests. QARtest supports dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features. Can be used for most popular amateur radio contests. Works from Windows XP to Windows 10.
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- K2 Logger
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2447 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- NA Contest
- NA is an amateur radio logging program for MS-DOS computers, primarily for use in operating in amateur radio contests
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links