zepp antenna27 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 83518 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12231 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25122 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10813 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- The zeppelin antenna for 50 Mhz
- A end fed antenna used on the big zeppelin airships (thus the name ZEPPELIN antenna) of the 1930's where the wire trailed behind the dirigible.
[ Hits: 4285 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 85584 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8274 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17009 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20182 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 23432 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- J-pole double header
- An article on J-pole antennas and the zepplin variation, history and construction tips by Richard Morrow, K5CNF
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9021 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Portable End Fed Zepp
- The no counterpoise antenna
[ Hits: 2228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stealth Zepp Antenna
- Photo album of a stealth zepp antenna
[ Hits: 5434 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 7028 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1933 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Doube Zepp extended antenna
- An extended double zepp antenna by F5ZV in french
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The vertical Double-Zepp
- The vertical Double-Zepp 2x7 m is a very simple, effective 8-Band-antenna. The end of the Dipol must be 5-10 m above the ground
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4027 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
You can try similar termszepp antenna end fed zepp antenna zepp-antenna end fed zepp antenna 20 meter zepp antenna zepp antenna 75 meter double zepp antenna 2m double zepp antenna the g whip zepp antenna double-zepp-antenna zepp end fed zepp end-fed-zepp cf zepp end-fed zepp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links