ground radial systems6 links
- Vertical Radial Ground Systems
- Tom, K1JJ on radial ground system applied to 160 m vertical array
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Vertical Antenna with Folded CounterPoise
- A very efficient 80 meter Counterpoise antenna designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L antennas, a project by DM2GM and DM4IM based on the original K2AV antenna concept.
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Notes on Designing LF-MF antennas
- A free book on designign LF MF antennas. The six chapters in the body of the book are limited to basic information which, combined with a little modeling or simple calculations, can be applied directly using graphs for special problems like inductor design.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas, notes on efficiency, elevated installations, metal towers and masts, other mounting schemas, moble homes and rv, lightning protections, artiche by Bencher
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 2278 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsground radial systems radial systems ground radial wire no radial radial system design rt systems software te systems 1452g dc ground pc ground rf ground 2m ground plane 40 m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane artificial ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links