- 136kHz Vertical Antenna
- Experimental 136kHz Vertical Antenna at G3YMC based on an old Butternut HF2V 40/80m vertical antenna
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- Extensive article on building antennas for the 136 Khz band covering several aspects of antennas for the 136 kHz band including Vertical monopole antenna, Short vertical monopole, Vertical antenna with capacitive toploading, Umbrella antenna,
Capacitive toploading of single-tower antennas and Spiral toploaded antenna
[ Hits: 1668 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4749 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Constructing a LowFER Antenna
- This article describes the antenna for Low Frequency Beacon. It originally appeared in the "Lowdown" for Oct. 1999.
[ Hits: 1506 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Getting The Most Out Of LowFER Antenna
- Getting the most out of LowFER transmitting antennas, designing an efficient antenna for the 1750-meter band by K0LR
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GW4ALG - 136 kHz Pages
- GW4ALG Loop Antenna Tuning Unit
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- I5TGC Antennas
- Reduced size longwave antennas by Cesare Tagliabue I5TGC and his experience on 136 kHz band.
[ Hits: 5573 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Notes on Designing LF-MF antennas
- A free book on designign LF MF antennas. The six chapters in the body of the book are limited to basic information which, combined with a little modeling or simple calculations, can be applied directly using graphs for special problems like inductor design.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- The BikeLoop Antenna for VLF
- BIKELOOP is a VLF home made antenna. This antenna is a double magnetic loop composed by two orthogonal loops.
This document describe how the prototype was built, the purpose is to give some construction hints to people who wants to try this kind of antenna.
Mathematical and electrical details are described as well
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Transformers for low-bands antennas
- Transformers can be used as part of a hybrid combiner or as phase inverters for an RX antenna array.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]