ground radial wire4 links
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2721 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- 40 m Wire 4 Square Vertical Array
- 40 meter four square vertical array using four full-size 40 meter ground plane antennas, using only two radials
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- A 40m-10m vertical antenna with elevated radials
- A multiband vertical antenna for HF bands with elevated ground radials slant down at 45 degrees and acting also as guy wires.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsground radial wire ground radial systems wire on ground no radial radial systems radial system design dc ground pc ground rf ground 2m ground plane 40 m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane artificial ground artificial ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links