guide to d star24 links
DX Resources : QSLing
- RSGB - Guide to QSLing
- How to send and receive QSL cards at RSGB
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Radio Licencing in India
- Beginners guide and introduction to get started in ham radio if you live in India
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- SSTV Fast guide
- Get on SSTV FAST with this quick tip quide. All the info you need to get started quickly.
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A must reading for beginners
[ Hits: 6226 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- Getting Started on RTTY
- A complete guide to start using MMTTY to start trasmitting in RTTY. This is a basic but complete RTTY guide for those who want to quickly start RTTY communications.
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Introduction to HF
- A interesting guide to help get started with HF published at Essex Ham
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Guide to D-star, DMR, Fusion
- An introduction to digital modes DMR Fusion and D-Star.
This excellent article will guide you to learn differences between these digital modes by evaluating costs, ease of use and programaming, extendability and more characteristics.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Beginners Guide to Amateur Television
- This article is intended as a basic guide for getting started in ATV, it is also worth having a chat with one of the growing numbers of ATV enthusiasts within MKARS.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About Digital Smart Technologies
- A general guide to D-STAR.
The purpose of D-STAR is to allow HAM Radio operators to speak further and clearer using digital voice while sending data from 1200 BPS on up at the same time.
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- D-STAR User Guide for beginners
- If you have just bought a new D-STAR radio, have read all the instruction, know how it works but are not too sure of what and how much you can do with your radio, this guide can help you understanding the basics of how to operate in D-STAR mode.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DMR For Dummies
- A beginners guide to DMR. This web site cover all aspects of DMR and is a valuable resource for those who want to get started with DMR.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Getting Started with HSMM-Mesh
- A nice article hosted on amateurradio.com on how to get started with HSMM-Mesh, the High Speed Multimedia-Mesh, from selecting a router to publishing applications
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Guide to JT65A
- The complete Bozo's guide to JT65A by K3UK, learn how to install and operate WSJT software and start making QSO in weak signals operating modes
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Learn Morse Code
- An interesting article dedicated to hams that want to start learning morse code, including notes on Methodology, online training tools, and a guide to Morse Keys
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to NPR New Packet Radio - Presentation
- A Quick start guide to NPR New Packet Radio on 70 cm band by the NPR author Guillaume F4HDK. This presentation introducte basic concepts of this niew digital protocol, and guide the user to the first modem configuration both of client and master modems. Includes a final recap of commands.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Icom R20 Quick Start Guide
- This quick-start guide is an attempt to provide some help when coming to terms with the R20 and the manual
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 5014 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Digital Speech Decoder
- MUlti mode digital signal decoder software capable or C4FM D-Star decoding, a guide to compile and install DSD
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- SDR Sharp Guide
- Working with SDR#, adjusting frequency correction and basic setup.
[ Hits: 2459 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.7 ]
- Starting with RTL-SDR on Windows
- A guide to setup a RTL-SDR on Windows, by installing the Zadig dongle software and setting up SDR Sharp for the very first time
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
You can try similar termsguide to d-star beginners guide connector guide guide to buying soldering guide study guide wiring guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide radio scanner guide d-star d-star software radio star texas star
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links