beginners guide26 links
Ham Radio : Exams : Study Guides
- Ham Start, starter kit. Stugy guides, resources, exams, upgrades and morse code. A guide for beginners and license upgraders, Resources for getting started and advancing in ham radio (USA)
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Amateur Radio Licencing in India
- Beginners guide and introduction to get started in ham radio if you live in India
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Beginners Guide to Ham Radio
- What is Amateur Radio ?. Things you can to do with amateur radio.
[ Hits: 27345 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A must reading for beginners
[ Hits: 6242 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- HF Antennas for Beginners - 30 Meters and Below
- An interesting article for beginners that guide new hams to find what kind of antenna to install, evaluating wire aerials, commercial verticals and how to setup antennas in restricted lots
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Beginners Guide to Amateur Radio
- Complete introduction to amateur radio, excellent resource for beginners.
[ Hits: 8921 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.06 ]
- Guide to Four Metres
- A complete guido to 4 Metres band for beginners
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- D-STAR User Guide for beginners
- If you have just bought a new D-STAR radio, have read all the instruction, know how it works but are not too sure of what and how much you can do with your radio, this guide can help you understanding the basics of how to operate in D-STAR mode.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio and Morse For Beginners
- Morse Code And Radio For Kids and Amateurs.
This guide covers many different aspects of the history of and how to learn Morse code.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 2174 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- PacketRadio Beginners Guide
- A Primer for the new Packet Radio operator
[ Hits: 4006 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- PacketRadio primer
- The Packet Radio beginners guide to packet radio operating by Buck Rogers K4ABT
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Beginners Guide to Repeaters
- Mount Baker Amateur Radio Club present this guide with the hope that it will make using repeaters easier to understand and it will answer your questions without dwelling on the many technical details
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Beginners Guide to Repeaters
- Beginners Guide to Repeaters, Questions and Answers
by Kevin K. Custer W3KKC AKA the repeater builder guy
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Automatic Picture Transmission
- Automatic Picture Transmission (APT) is used by Satellites to enable a fully automated unattended reception of the transmitted pictures.
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.6 ]
- Receiving the AO-40 Beacon
- G6LVB beginners guide to receiving the AO-40 beacon
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N4JRI Scanner Pages
- Some beginners guide to monitoring aircraft communications
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.4 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 5031 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1912 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide beginners psk for beginners connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide wiring guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide radio scanner guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links