how to use an antenna an36 links
- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2150 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler
[ Hits: 3350 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30505 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 10889 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.18 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren't typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 18876 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- Wire Antenna Life
- How long should a wire antenna last?
Wire antennas are not forever. Installation and quality are major factors in the useful life. Don't forget maintenance. You can avoid an untimely failure.
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Better Feedline Loss Measurements with Antenna Analyzers
- Various publications through the years have shown how the SWR measured on a shorted (or open) feed line can be used to calculate feed line attenuation
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NVIS - What it is and how to use it
- An interesting article on NVIS antennas, explaining basics of NVIS antennas and the main usage of this particular aerials by Patricia Gibbons
[ Hits: 4726 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Small antennas and radiation resistance
- Small antenna, what causes loss and how to increase radiation resistance in small antennas., A description of loss and radiation resistance.
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Antenna Gain to ERP
- A radio's transmitting power can be concentrated along the horizon by use of a GAIN antenna. Although you may still be transmitting with four watts of power, your effective radiated powerwill be greatly increased. This table shows the effects of antenna gain on a transmitter with 4 watts of transmit power.
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- How to Use an Antenna Tuner
- Get maximum power to your antenna by learning how to hook up and use a tunner to properly "trick" your rig
[ Hits: 12071 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37257 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9231 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Phone line as a SW antenna
- This article describes how to use a phone line as a shortwave receiving antenna, but be carefull telephone lines present a potential shock hazard, use at your own risk
[ Hits: 2415 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Guide to scanning antennas
- How to select an antenna for scanning. This is a Readers Digest version of antennas, meant to give new users some idea of the different antennas and their good and bad points.
[ Hits: 10091 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links