keyer145 links - and 7 categories
Antique Radios : Antique Radio Reference
- Vintage Radio Photographs and Images
- Photographs of vintage radios and vintage radio parts, morse keyers
[ Hits: 3192 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- QRP and Homebrew HAM Radio by DL2FI and DL7NIK
QRP Made in Germany and more
QRP Kits, qrp transceivers, accessories, mini keyers dealer for antennas, atu and more accessories
[ Hits: 9949 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K1EL Ham Radio Kits
- Morse Code Keyers / Processors and other PIC products. CW RTTY serial and usb interfaces and keyers kits.
[ Hits: 3138 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Jackson Harbor Press Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, morse keyers, Morse code voltmeter / DC switch / battery saver
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4750 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- American Morse Equipment
- Providing quality products to Amateur Radio Operators, morse keyers, portable paddle.
[ Hits: 2748 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Milestone Technologies
- Morse Keys, Keyers, Keyboards, and Keyer Paddles, electronic parts, QRP transceivers, books and tools
[ Hits: 5226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Manufacturer of morse keyers, ID-O-Matic Kit, electronic components
[ Hits: 2095 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 4165 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 3345 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer for 28 MHz using an old CB Radio transceiver, by Tom Sevart
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Economical keyer
- Using the PicoKeyer chip. Features a 60 character memory, setup & message entry using a paddle and no battery is required to retain the memory.
[ Hits: 1737 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 3228 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Strange CW keys
- Very strange morse keyers, like Onion chopper CW key, Handshake CW key, Chopsticks CW key, Typewriter CW keyboard, Refrigerator CW key by OH6DC
[ Hits: 2525 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 9053 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
You can try similar termscw keyer keyer pc cw keyer beacon keyer keyer paddles memory keyer morse keyer pico keyer vit voice keyer voice keyer digital voice keyer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links