keyer145 links - and 7 categories
Manufacturers : Interfaces
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Nye Viking
- Antenna Tuners, morse keys, keyers and filters
[ Hits: 4867 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- Expanded Spectrum Systems
- Flash crystals, Feakin' beacon keyer, beacon attenuator
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Iambic mode A and B
- Document explaning the differences between Iambic mode A and B
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Lego Paddle
- Lego MindStorms Iambic Keyer and Paddle
Project by N9SSA
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 11984 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3238 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 16220 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
[ Hits: 7090 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.4 ]
- OZ2M - Beacon Keyer
- Circuit and software to build a beacon keyer, includes downloadable packages.
[ Hits: 3681 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- G4AXX Voice keyer Interface
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 4311 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.
[ Hits: 4878 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Easy Morse Code Keyer Circuit
- based on the famous Curtis family of morse keyer chips and has a proven record of dependability.
[ Hits: 7243 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The smk-1 on 20m
- Taking the venerable SMK-1 design to 20m and adding an RF amp, audio filter, and a TiCK Keyer ... by Wayne McFee, NB6M
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termscw keyer keyer pc cw keyer beacon keyer keyer paddles memory keyer morse keyer pico keyer vit voice keyer voice keyer digital voice keyer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links