linux packet13 links
- PA3BTL Henk
- Home page of PA3BTL with information on Linux, packet radio, sattellite keppler data links, Proxim RangeLAN2 2.4 GHz radio's, Lucent WaveLAN 2.4 GHz radio's and link to LXE homepage
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- F5SOH Laurent
- Packet with Linux, homebrew, Talco mods. in French
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Linux Amateur Radio AX.25 HOWTO
- The Linux operating system is perhaps the only operating system in the world that can boast native and standard support for the AX.25 packet radio protocol utilized by Amateur Radio operators worldwide. This document describes how to install and configure this support.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
[ Hits: 2102 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Decoding APRS via WebSDR
- How-to decode and Display APRS Packets from WebSDR Audio using linux computer
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15812 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17652 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2727 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7725 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7 ]
- Raspberry Packet Radio BBS
- This page describes how to set up RaspBerry Pi Linux system with already configured AX.25 softwares on SD or micro SD cards
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Pi - Packet Radio BBS setup howto
- This project describe how to setup a Raspberry Pi Linux system with a few AX.25 packet radio applications already installed on.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
You can try similar termslinux packet cw linux linux linux log dx cluster linux ham radio linux ham software linux hf propagation linux linux ham software linux software rtty linux rtty software - linux linux and amateur radio - presentation packet clx packet cluster
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links