linux cw14 links
- G4NKX RADIO PAGES
- HF Low Power cw/digital activity updates at G4NKX Blog
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AE7XQ Christian Amateur Radio and Linux
- Personal webpage of AE7XQ with information for those starting out in amateur radio and those who are interested in CW and QRP.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 10559 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9027 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 4110 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Trainer for Linux
- Easy to use CW Trainer for Linux. Adaptable for both the Koch and Farnsworth method of learning CW. Makes random tests or can read text from a file
[ Hits: 1979 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Use microHam Keyers under Linux
Daemon implementing the microHam keyer protocol. Provides virtual serial ports. Supports CW Keyer, DIGI KEYER I/II, micro KEYER I/II, MK2R(+), micro2R.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 12739 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30770 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
You can try similar termslinux ft 920 th-f6 linux linux tnc linux sdr tnc linux linux tnc-x for linux linux ft-920 linux log agw linux tnc x for linux vx 7r linux log for linux linux-cw linux ale
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links