morse linux8 links
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4804 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Aldo - Morse tutor
- A morse tutor that drives any Linux supported soundcard.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Morse Machine
- Learn morse code with morse machine, A Fully Automatic Morse Code Teaching Machine first described in a May 1977 QST. Free for Windows MacOS Linux and DOS
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30936 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
You can try similar termslinux morse linux morse code morse code for linux cw linux fax linux for linux ham linux linux linux ale linux cat linux cw linux dsp linux for ham linux ham linux hrd
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links