pa state60 links
Antennas : Theory : Antenna Gain
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- United States Prefix award
- Amateur award plaque for contacting at least 200 different prefixes fron the US or its possessions.
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Thurston County ARES/RACES
- Thurston County ARES/RACES home page, located in Washington state USA
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chelan-Douglas RACES Group
- The Chelan-Douglas Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) Group provides emergency communications services in times of need to requesting agencies throughout North Central Washington State.
Chelan-Douglas RACES is hosted jointly by both Chelan and Douglas County Emergency Management. The group is composed of registered Washington State Emergency Workers who hold an Amateur Class Radio License. All members are volunteers who have other primary jobs, and donate their spare time upon request to support emergency operations.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SouthEastern Repeater Association, Inc. (SERA)
- Welcome to the official Home Page of SouthEastern Repeater Association Inc. SERA is the largest Amatuer Radio Coordination organization in the United States. SERA represents Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6BHZ - Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club
- The California Polytechnic State University Amateur (Ham) Radio Club (CPARC) has a long tradition of communications service on campus and in the community of San Luis Obispo. The club was founded in 1947, making the Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club the second oldest club on campus
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- N1QC Granite State Ham Radio Club
- The GSARA is a general purpose Ham radio club. We meet on the 2nd Friday of the month in Bedford NH at the Earl Legacy park (summer)or the Safety center (winter).
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wilderness Radio
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
[ Hits: 4577 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Largely US based information on travel warnings, US Embassy info, Lists of Doctors/hospitals overseas, passport info, and general travel tips etc.
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PA EchoLink Info Site
- EchoLink nodes throughout the state of Pennsylvania. Including an EchoLink message board.
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Digital Communications Conference
- Hams convene each year at a Digital Communications Conference to evaluate and further the state of the art. TAPR's webserver provides conference papers from previous DCCs as well as information about the upcoming DCC.
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NF2G Scannist Pages
- Scannist Pages for Upstate NY
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SEC's Radio User's Page
- Provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere. Real-time Displays, Recent Space Environment Reports, Ionospheric Data Sets, Summaries & Medium Range Forecasts
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Space Environment Laboratory
- NOAA's Radio Users' Page, provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12674 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Alabama scanner codes
- Opelika, Alabama Scanner Codes
[ Hits: 7003 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Myottes Scanner frequencies Northeastern states Plus
- Maryland,Massachusetts,New Hampshire scanner frequencies by County
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- VOA News - Voice of America Homepage
- International news from the Voice of America (VOA), a multimedia broadcasting service in 44 languages from the United States.
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Morse test
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
[ Hits: 2491 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar termsby state cal state la nc state ny state pa state pen state state usa map tri state tri-state wa state ar state police de state police delaware state georgia state ham radio by state
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links