power937 links - and 26 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- TPL Com
- VHF RF power amplifiers manufacturerr
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Eletec Broadcast
- EB Broadcast provides Audio, Studio and Transmission Equipment, FM Transmitter, rf power amplifiers, audio processor for radio stations.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Knightlites QRP Club
- The KnightLites QRP Association is a world wide fellowship of low power (QRP) amateur radio communications enthusiasts founded in 1996, and is coordinated through the efforts of a small group of radio amateurs located in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina in the United States.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Kenwood TS-940 Mods
- Modifications for the Kenwood TS-940, TS-940S LCD Clock Display Erratic Operation, Talk Power Improvement, erratic display, ALC mod
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GU-43b Tetrode
- The GU-43B tetrode is used for wideband power amplification at frequencies up to 100 MHz in RF equipment. This tube is generally considered analogous to the 4CX1000.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- VHF Power amplifier for 6m and 2m
- YU1AW power amplifier schematic for 50 MHz and 144 MHz made with 1xGI7V
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 MHz Power Amplifier
- Home-brew 50 MHz Power Amplifier by UN8GC
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2m GU-78b 4 kW Amplifier
- 4 kW rf power amplifier for 2 meters band using GU78B / 4CX2500 by LZ2US
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew 50 MHz Amplifier
- Home made RF power amplifier for six meter band
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40A-13.8V Switching Power Supply
- Ever want a really big power supply that can handle all your 12v needs around the shack ?
[ Hits: 5145 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- 20/22A or 30/32A 13.8 v power supply
- 20/22 Ampere or 30/32 Ampere 13.8 volts power supply
RE-PSF14A20 or PSF14A30 by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 4 Amp one transistor power supply
- ON6MU 4 A power supply using a BDX33
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem pan power top 120 ts 480 sat no power power pan power top 40 power mic ft 897 low power om-power mas power om power power led dc power pán power top 40 hf power amp pan power top 155
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links