low power105 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Array
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3546 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4365 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4554 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- WA5ICA web log
- The Internet Home of Amateur Radio Station WA5ICA
Adventures with low power and a lower budget
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- CW Operators' QRP Club Inc.
- The CW Operators' QRP Club exists for those who enjoy low power amateur radio and homebrewing.
[ Hits: 2763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 2212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- All kinds of antennas, RF connectors, radio transceivers and accessories like power supplies, morse keys, lowpass filters and so on.
[ Hits: 19206 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 9105 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 49MHz Hobbyists Site
- A website and email reflector for hobbyists in the unlicensed 49MHz low-power band.
[ Hits: 1878 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- FT-857D Meter box
- Meter and Low Power Tune for FT-857D
[ Hits: 8828 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Solder-It Co.
- manufacture and distribute specialty low temperature solder pastes, butane powered torches, tools and a few other amazing products
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.
[ Hits: 4074 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.3 ]
- W4ATC QRP Project
- Beginners making inexpensive, low-power shortwave transceivers from kits.
[ Hits: 2782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low-Power Transceiver Kits You Can Build
- A Comprehensive roundup of the most popular QRP transceiver kits on the market in recent years in PDF format
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms13.8 dc power 2m power dc power hf power amp hv power low power low power amp mas power power led power mic power mod power swr 10 watt power amp 13.8 v power supply 2.4 ghz power amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links