power and power measurem12 links
- 2 Meter Slim Jim antenna from Ordinary Wires
- Slim Jim (J Integrated Match J-Pole) is probably the most easiest and powerful 2 meter antenna to build provided you have the exact measurement and material to build it.
[ Hits: 4765 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Applications, Inc.
- Specialized in RF Power Measurement Systems and other devices that make operating radio transmitting stations safer and easier.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tektronix - DC Power Supply
- A Tektronix DC Power Supply lets you generate the power to satisfy many different applications simply and accurately. Learn about these tools for precision measurements.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N4L Test equipment
- N4L design and manufacture versatile, high-accuracy, easy to use instruments for power electronic test & measurement
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EQS Systems
- Test and measurement instrumentation, AC & DC power supplies, power sources and analyzers, data acquisition systems and boards
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hameg Instruments
- Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, EMI Measurement and Power Supplies German test equipment maker
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bird Electronic
- Design and manufacture of components, instruments and systems for RF power measurement.
[ Hits: 3902 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- Difference Between Watts And Volt-Amperes
- Both Watts and Volt-Amperes are units of measurement for electrical power. Learn what is the difference
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Amsat-na government filings
- Amendment of Part 15 regarding new requirements and measurement guidelines for Access Broadband over Power Line Systems
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Measuring SWR with a Power Meter
- Direct measurement SWR (ratio of forward and reflected power) using in-line power meters is a common method used today for routine VSWR measurements
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem mutual coupling measurem 2m power 706 power up dc power dc-power hf power hf power amp hv power low power low power am low power amp low power fm mas power more power
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links