rf in shack27 links
Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-7300
- IC-7300 Bluetooth Support
- It is possible to add a very small Bluetooth transmitter to the 3.5mm headphone jack and then use a pair of Bluetooth headphones around the shack. In this article Author provides some tips on choosing the proper Bluetooth interface.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Ham Goodies
- Amateur Radio goodies for not only the Shack, but also a range of outdoor/portable kit. Ferrite toroids, RTL SDR, Un-uns and Baluns for antennas and RF Filters. Based in the UK.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remote Orbitron Interface
- Remote Orbitron enables either direct connection between a computer and the shack unit using a serial port OR remote operation from the internet using a WIZ110SR serial to ethernet board.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- DIY 1KW Dummy Load
- F5NPV explores the construction of a cost-effective 1KW dummy load for radio enthusiasts. Purchasing a commercial dummy load can be expensive, but with basic materials such as a metal can, resistors, mineral oil, and a heat dissipator, you can build your own. The article provides a simple guide to assembling the load, including the importance of testing for inductance. The DIY dummy load yields impressive performance, with an SWR of 1.2:1 across multiple bands and the ability to handle up to 1KW of power. This budget-friendly solution is a valuable addition to any radio shack.
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The battle with massive RFI problems in the shack
- This fall/winter 2 events has happened at about the same exact time. I finally got around to putting up an end fed long wire for 80M (and maybe 160M) The fridge big the bullet and we ended up purchasing a new fridge.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Solar Panel and Ham Radio
- If you are having problems with RFI from Solar Panels this document from QST provides useful advice. According to this article it is possible to prevent and mitigate RF interferences, with your amateur radio equipment, by suppressing the RF either in the shack and to the solar power infrastructure.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mains RF Filter
- If RF noise threatens to take your hobby away, this could be probably a good solution to reduce or even eliminate RF Noise.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham shack rf in shack shack amateur shack ground the shack radio shack radio shack pro 94 radio shack pro 95 radio shack pro 97 radio shack pro-94 radio shack pro-95 radio shack pro-97 rado shack shack design shack desk
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links