simple radios4 links
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2251 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- RS232 interface for Kenwood rigs
- SS232K - The simple and safe RS232 interface for Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 15538 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- HamVoip - Asterisk Allstar on the Raspberry Pi
- Reference site of the HAMVOIP AllstarLink
AllstarLink provides hams with a means of connecting radios, repeaters or simplex links, over the internet. It is built upon the asterisk open source PBX and runs on Linux
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termssimple radios simple interface for psk simple loop simple oscilloscope simple 40 meter dipole cb radios ham radios old radios sdr radios two-way radios vhf radios 2 meter radios antique radios cb radios handheld cobra radios
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links